Monday 29 September 2008

Magenta Jade fluff and stuff scrapkit: My first scrapkit

(click the link above to download it for free and don't forget to leave some love, thank you)

Here it is, my first scrapkit!! I did say it was bright and fluffy, lol!! My main problem was, I also ended up working on a second kit at the same time, which for my own sanity I should try to avoid in future! The next kit will follow soon. If you make any layouts, tags or anything out of it, then please send me a link so I can see what you did.





To give you a quick taste of what I did with it, here's a tag I made using my kit (the goldy background is not part of the kit, just an extra element I added in). If you like my tag, then it will soon be available to request on http://www.hippokittencreations.com/ I'm on the 'featured creators' section as ZoeJ.



In the kit is the following items:
10 x papers
4 x frames
4 x bows
3 x ribbons
3 x flowers
3 x 'solid' buttons
3 x fluffy button elements
2 x fluffy strings
5 x word plaques
That's a total of 37 items!!
If you're a tagger and would like to use my kit and feature it on your own blog, then email me, maybe we can make some arrangements.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 03:23am, NY 05:23am, UK 10:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).